Twitter ID: @MrJ1199
Class Twitter: @CGPrimary
Bio: I qualified as a teacher in 2009 after completing a degree and PGCE. I really enjoyed my time in school and the opportunities that arose to work with children during my degree. Since then, I have become subject co-ordinator for ICT, Science, and PE. I have used augmented reality as a way of enhancing experiences for children, giving a different way to display their work and also as a stimulus at the start of an activity.
Title of Lesson or Activity: Sense Poetry
- Writing Across the Curriculum – Organising ideas and information – Meaning, purposes, and readers.
- Writing Across the Curriculum – Organising ideas and information – Structure and organization.
- Writing Across the Curriculum – Writing Accurately – Langauge Writing Across the Curriculum –
- Writing Accurately – Handwriting, Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling.
- Quiver Fireworks Sheet
- Pens, Coloured pens
- Coloured pencils whiteboards